Before you submit your filter to SparkAR to be published in Instagram, make sure to follow this rules:
- It meets our frame rate guidelines and file size limit.
- Your effect has the right instructions.
- You've used instructions correctly - for example, you haven't used custom controls.
- Your effect doesn't completely obscure facial expressions.
- You've checked our community standards and policies.
This rules where take from the oficial website at:
Take also some time to read the best practice documentation at:
After all this documents keep in mind this rules:
Frame rates make sure FPS is higher than 24fps on Iphone7 or 20fps in android on Nexus 5, if you don't know how to check the frame rate read this:
The file size needs to be bellow 4MB.
If it's taking too long to be approved use this website has a tool:
This website effectreviewtimes.com uses content creators data to predict the average days to be approve.